Sunday, November 6, 2011

Game Time


So I've been interested in the social world forever, and I've read enough blogs to be able to differentiate good ones from mind-rottingly awful ones. As enthusiastic as I am about getting into blogging, my concern about throwing up a blog in the latter category has held me back. So I figured I needed a kick in the ass, and who better to turn to than the ruthless, unforgiving internet?

Near as I can tell, this blog will follow my transformation from a liberal-arts student into a social media butterfly, with some tech skills to boot. Upon my $13 keyboard I lay humble offerings of middling design skills, a long-neglected familiarity with Java and C++, a psych degree, and ambitions which may well exceed my current abilities. Let's get it!

1 comment:

beedrill said...

Hey, great first post! You have a very interesting set of skills. I'm looking forward to seeing your work.
-Justine